AC-30® Drinking Water System – 4 Stage Filtration
- Reduces Chromium-6.
- Saves money compared to using single-serve bottles from the store.
- Go green by eliminating wasteful plastic bottles.
- Improve the taste of coffee, tea, powdered drinks, soups, recipes and baby formula.
- Free up valuable refrigerator space by eliminating pitchers and bottled water
- Meets strict standards of NSF International and WQA.
- Third-party certified to perform as promised and are backed by one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.
- The Culligan® AC-30 Good Water Machine® is maintenance-free. Your local Culligan Man handles everything, and it comes with an elegant designer faucet in a variety of styles to match any kitchen.
Love the water softener and filter combo! We also use the bottled water and I have been drinking it non stop! Great customer service.
I appreciated Carlos demonstration and his knowledge of the product. Plus the easy install of the reverse osmosis unit under the kitchen sink from the other professionals. Good water pressure from the reverse osmosis unit. Also matching our satin finish kitchen faucet with their faucet.
The filtered water to the ice maker, refrigerator and sink mini faucet work perfectly. They come once a year to replace the filters under the sink. I highly recommend Culligan Water Conditioning.
What is Chromium 6 and can Culligan equipment filter out Chromium 6?
Yes, chromium six (or hexavalent chromium) has recently been discovered in limited amounts in some water supplies. Chromium six is suspected of being a carcinogen, and should not be ingested at amounts above the federally mandated limits. We have never been alarmists, but if you are concerned about the quality of the water you drink, you might want to consider a reverse osmosis system. Reverse Osmosis is the only readily available system that removes up to 97% of Chromium-6. You can read more about it here.
What is Reverse Osmosis (R.O.)?
Reverse osmosis is a sophisticated multi-stage filtration system that is capable of removing up to 97% of all the dissolved minerals from your water. It is designed to make water that is at least as good as the water you buy in bottles. Many times, it’s even better. This reduces waste in landfills by using less bottled water, making reverse osmosis environmentally friendly.
Is Reverse Osmosis water as good as bottled water?
Yes – The Culligan RO system uses multiple processes including Reverse Osmosis to make great tasting, low sodium drinking water. Reverse Osmosis removes about 97% of the TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) including salt and sodium from the water. Read the labels on bottled water and you will discover reverse osmosis is the same process used by most bottlers … so in effect … you really are getting … “bottled water without the bottle”.
I already have a filter in my refrigerator? Why do I need anything else?
Refrigerator filters are typically just carbon, and while carbon filtered water is better than no treatment at all, it is limited in what it can remove. Only reverse osmosis is capable of removing dissolved minerals and chemicals from your water.